Turner's painting techniques in context 1995 , c1995
Turner's painting techniques in context 1995 / edited by Joyce H. Townsend.
- London : United Kingdom Institute for Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works, c1995.
- Physical Description:
- 60 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 T85 T681 1995 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 60)
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' materials.Painting -- Technique.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851.