A synopsis of architecture for the information of the student and amateur : containing an enumeration of the most celebrated buildings of antiquity : a description of the various constituent parts in the ancient and modern styles : and modern styles, and a copious alphabetical vocabulary of technical terms / by Charles Edward Papendiek.
- London : Published for the author by Priestley and Weale, 1826.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 122 p., 13 plates : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA2595 P36 1826Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printed by A. Snell, Printer, 23, Harcourt Street, Bryanston Square.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in original boards, as issued.
Illustrations by A[rchibald] Dick; after Charles Edward Papendiek.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Details.Architecture.Etching -- Specimens -- 1826.Priestley and Weale -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Papendiek, Charles Edward, A synopsis of architecture for the information of the student and amateur , 1826
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.