George Stubbs : art, animals & anatomy / Constance-Anne Parker.
- London : J. A. Allen, 1984.
- Physical Description:
- 62 p. : ill. ; 17 x 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1685Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: British Art Center copy: Glossy pictorial wrapper; black lettering on front cover, white lettering on spine. Plates. Spine height: 6 1/2 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horses in art.Painters -- Great Britain -- Biography.Stubbs, George, 1724-1806.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.