IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Mee, Arthur, 1875-1943, Suffolk, our farthest east,, 
Suffolk, our farthest east, edited by Arthur Mee. With 436 places and 161 pictures.
- London, Hodder and Stoughton, limited 
- Physical Description:
- x, 464 p. front., illus., plates. 20 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 S9 M44 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "First published September 1941."
- Subject Terms:
- Suffolk (England) -- Guidebooks.