A.W.N. Pugin , c1995
A.W.N. Pugin : master of Gothic revival / Megan Aldrich ... [et al.] ; Paul Atterbury, editor.
- New Haven : Published for the Bard Graduate Center for Studies in the Decorative Arts, New York by Yale University Press, c1995.
- Physical Description:
- 415 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 P967 A16 1995 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LWL Quarto 75 P96 S995: Gift of the editor, Nov. 1995. LWL contributed five items to the exhibition.
Catalogue published in conjunction with the exhibtion held at the Bard Graduate Center for Studies in the Decorative Arts from November 9, 1995 to February 25, 1996.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 395-401) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Atterbury, Paul. -- Donor.Design -- England -- History -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Gothic revival (Architecture) -- England -- Exhibitions.Gothic revival (Art) -- England -- Exhibitions.Pugin, Augustus Welby Northmore, 1812-1852 -- Exhibitions.