Pennell, Joseph, 1857-1926, The stream of pleasvre, 1891
- The stream of pleasvre. A narrative of a jovrney on the Thames, from Oxford to London. By Joseph and Elizabeth Robins Pennell. Together with a practical chapter by J.G. Legge.
- London, T.F. Unwin, 1891.
- Physical Description:
- 159,  p. incl. illus., plates. front. 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 T2 P43 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BEIN 2014 1495: Bookseller's label: Holland Bros.
- Subject Terms:
- Boats and boating.Thames River (England)
- Booksellers' labels (Provenance) -- Holland Bros.