Memoir on the origin, progress, and improvement of glass manufactures : including an account of the patent crystallo ceramie, or, glass incrustations.
- London : B. J. Holdsworth, 1821.
- Physical Description:
- 36, 6 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTP861 P45 1821Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Advertisement signed: Apsley Pellatt.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in gold- stamped leather binding.
Illustrations by R. Cooper.
- Subject Terms:
- Cameo glass.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1821.Etching, Colored -- Specimens -- 1821.Glass manufacture -- History.Glassware -- Catalogs.Holdsworth, B.J. -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Pellatt, Apsley, 1791-1863, Memoir on the origin, progress, and improvement of glass manufactures , 1821
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.