Nelson's handbook to the Isle of Wight : its history, topography, and antiquities : with notes upon its principal seats, churches, manorial houses, legendary and poetical associations, geology, and picturesque localities : especially adapted to the wants of the tourist and excursionist / by W.H. Davenport Adams.
- New and rev. ed.
- London ; T. Nelson, 1869.
New York : T. Nelson, 1869.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 213 p.,  leaves of plates 91 fold.) : ill., col. map. ; 19 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 W6 A2 1869 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Printed in double columns.
- Subject Terms:
- Isle of Wight (England) -- Guidebooks.
YCBA Collections Search
Adams, W. H. Davenport (William Henry Davenport), 1828-1891, Nelson's handbook to the Isle of Wight , 1869