Nelson's handbook to the Isle of Wight : its history, topography, and antiquities : with notes upon its principal seats, churches, manorial houses, legendary and poetical associations, geology, and picturesque localities : especially adapted to the wants of the tourist and excursionist / by W.H. Davenport Adams.
- New and rev. ed.
- London ; T. Nelson, 1869.
New York : T. Nelson, 1869.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 213 p.,  leaves of plates 91 fold.) : ill., col. map. ; 19 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 W6 A2 1869 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Printed in double columns.
- Subject Terms:
- Isle of Wight (England) -- Guidebooks.
YCBA Collections Search
Adams, W. H. Davenport (William Henry Davenport), 1828-1891, Nelson's handbook to the Isle of Wight , 1869