Matte paint , 1994
- Matte paint : its history and technology, analysis, properties and conservation treatment : with special emphasis on ethnographic objects / editors, Eric F. Hansen, Sue Walston, Mitchell Hearns Bishop.
- Marina del Rey, Calif. : Getty Conservation Institute inassociation with the International Institute for Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works (IIC), London, 1994.
- Physical Description:
- lxii, 535 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1640 M27 1994 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "A bibliographic supplement to Art and archaeology technical abstracts, volume 30, 1993."
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Material culture -- Conservation and restoration -- Bibliography.Paint -- Bibliography.