Matte paint : its history and technology, analysis, properties and conservation treatment : with special emphasis on ethnographic objects / editors, Eric F. Hansen, Sue Walston, Mitchell Hearns Bishop.
- Marina del Rey, Calif. : Getty Conservation Institute inassociation with the International Institute for Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works (IIC), London, 1994.
- Physical Description:
- lxii, 535 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1640 M27 1994 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "A bibliographic supplement to Art and archaeology technical abstracts, volume 30, 1993."
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Material culture -- Conservation and restoration -- Bibliography.Paint -- Bibliography.
YCBA Collections Search
Matte paint , 1994