IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Nicholson, William, 1872-1949, William Nicholson: painter , c1995
William Nicholson: painter : landscape and still life.
- Eastbourne [England] : Towner Art Gallery, c1995.
- Physical Description:
- 72 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 20 x 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 N52 J65 1995 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 72)
Published in association with the exhibition of the same title and on tour at Towner Art Gallery, Eastbourne, 4 November-31 December 1995 and at three other galleries through June 1996.
"Exhibition organized by Penny Johnson"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Nicholson, William, 1872-1949 -- Exhibitions.