The theory of colouring : being an analysis of the principles of contrast and harmony in the arrangement of colours, with their application to the study of nature, and hints on the composition of pictures, etc. / by J. Bacon.
- London : G. Rowney, 1866.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 51, 40 p. : col. ill. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND1488 .B3Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Publisher's advertisements: 40 p. at end.
Illustrations by M.H. Long.
Printed by Henderson, Rait, and Fenton.
- Subject Terms:
- Color -- Study and teaching.Henderson, Rait and Fenton -- Printer.Llewellyn, Maude -- Autograph, 1866.Rowney, G. -- Publisher.
- Chromolithographs -- 1866.
Wood engravings -- 1866.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.