Paulson, Ronald, The beautiful, novel, and strange , 1996
The beautiful, novel, and strange : aesthetics and heterodoxy / Ronald Paulson.
- Baltimore : Johns Hopkins University Press, 1996.
- Physical Description:
- xix, 369 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR858 A74 P38 1996 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -355) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Aesthetics, British -- 18th century.Art and literature -- Great Britain -- History -- 18th century.English fiction -- 18th century -- History and criticism.Literature and society -- Great Britain -- History -- 18th century.