Paulson, Ronald, The beautiful, novel, and strange , 1996
The beautiful, novel, and strange : aesthetics and heterodoxy / Ronald Paulson.
- Baltimore : Johns Hopkins University Press, 1996.
- Physical Description:
- xix, 369 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR858 A74 P38 1996 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -355) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Aesthetics, British -- 18th century.Art and literature -- Great Britain -- History -- 18th century.English fiction -- 18th century -- History and criticism.Literature and society -- Great Britain -- History -- 18th century.