Albion's classicism , c1995
Albion's classicism : the visual arts in Britain, 1550-1660 / edited by Lucy Gent.
- New Haven ; Published for the Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art, the Yale Center for British Art [by] Yale University Press, c1995.
London : Published for the Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art, the Yale Center for British Art [by] Yale University Press, c1995.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 470 p. : ill., map ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryN7432.5 C6 A52 1995 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Based on a conference held at the Warburg Institute, University of London, Nov. 19-20, 1993.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Renaissance -- England.Art, Stuart.Art, Tudor.Classicism in art -- England.