Lear, Edward, 1812-1888, Edward Lear's journals , 1952
- Edward Lear's journals : a selection / edited by Herbert Van Thal.
- London : Arthur Barker, Ltd., 1952.
London; and Edinburgh : Made and printed in Great Britain by Morrison and Gibb Limited,
- Physical Description:
- 260 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND497.L43 A2 1952Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Michael D. Coe, Yale MAH 1968Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
BAC: British Art Center bound in publisher's original tan cloth with original illustrated book jacket. Black stamp: Michael D. Coe.
- From the Journals of a landscape painter in Greece and Albania (1851) -- From the Journals of a landscape painter in southern Calabria (1852) -- From the Journals of a landscape painter in Corsica (1868) -- From the Journals of a landscape painter (the journey to Petra) (1897)
- Subject Terms:
- Albania -- Description and travel.Calabria (Italy) -- Description and travel.Corsica (France) -- Description and travel.Europe -- Description and travel.Landscape painters -- Mediterranean Region -- Diaries.Lear, Edward, 1812-1888 -- Diaries.Lear, Edward, 1812-1888 -- Travel -- Mediterranean Region.Mediterranean Region -- Description and travel.
- Book jackets.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.