Mancoff, Debra N., 1950-, The return of King Arthur , c1995
The return of King Arthur : the legend through Victorian eyes / Debra N. Mancoff.
- London : Pavilion Books, c1995.
- Physical Description:
- 176 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6767 M34 1995B (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 166-169) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and literature -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century.Art, Modern -- 19th century -- Great Britain.Arthurian romances -- Adaptations -- History and criticism.Arthurian romances -- Adaptations -- Illustrations.English literature -- 19th century -- History and criticism.Kings and rulers in art.Kings and rulers in literature.Knights and knighthood in art.Knights and knighthood in literature.Medievalism -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century.