The British art show⁴, c1995
- The British art show⁴.
- Alternate Title(s):
- British art show 4.
British art show four
- London : South Bank Centre, c1995.
- Physical Description:
- 111 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6768 B7423 1995 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "National Touring Exhibitions"
"A National touring exhibition organised by the Hayward Gallery, London, presented in association with participating venues in the cities of Manchester, Edinburgh and Cardiff"--T.p. verso.
In pocket: Exhibition guide and artists' interviews.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.