Bicknell, Leslie, Are there any limits to what can be called book art?, 1994
- Are there any limits to what can be called book art?
- [England?] : Bicknell, 1994.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. ; 33 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A N 212Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "This bookwork was produced by Les Bicknell during his residency at Essex University in 1993/94"--Colophon.
Title from cover.
Grey board covers.
"Printed in an edition of 150"--Colophon.
SML,AOB: "This is copy number 37/150" (signed by the author)--Colphon.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. , signed by the author.
Contains articles commissioned from book artist's. Printed on pages of various widths.
- Book art rules ok / Richard Minsky -- List syndrome / Keith Smith -- The Book : comparative forms and creative acts / Ivor Robinson -- Where can I get this stuff? / Matthew Tyson -- Comment / Cathy Courtney.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Bicknell, Les -- Autograph.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.