A visual diary of Louisa Paris' English travels : sketched for thesake of rembrance.
- Additional Title(s):
Sketched for the sake of rembrance.
- Eastbourne [England] : Towner Art Gallery & Local Museum, c1995.
- Physical Description:
- 55 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 21 x 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 P2253 V57 1995 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Exhibition organised by Penny Johnson.
"Catalogue produced in association with the exhibition Sketched for the sake of remembrance: a visual diary of Louisa Paris' English travels 1852-54, 15th July-17th September 1995"--P. 
- Subject Terms:
- England -- In art.Paris, Louisa, 1811-1875 -- Exhibitions.Paris, Louisa, 1811-1875 -- Notebooks, sketchbooks, etc.
YCBA Collections Search
A visual diary of Louisa Paris' English travels , c1995