Oscar & Peter Johnson, ltd, The influence of Crome in East Anglia, 1968
The influence of Crome in East Anglia.
- London, Lowndes Lodge Gallery, 1968.
- Physical Description:
- 50 p. illus. (part col.) 23 x 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryDealerCat Oscar & Peter Johnson, ltd.Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- Exhibition held Oct. 23-Nov. 15, 1968.
Bibliography: p. 
- Subject Terms:
- Crome, John, 1768-1821 -- Influence.Norwich school of painting.Painting, English -- Exhibitions.