The Grosvenor Gallery : a palace of art in Victorian England / edited by Susan P. Casteras and Colleen Denney.
- New Haven, CT : Yale University Press, 1996.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 209 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryN1165 G76 G76 1996 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Exhibition at the Yale Center for British Art, March 2-April 28, 1996; at the Denver Art Museum in Denver, Colo., June 1-August 25, 1996; and at the Laing Art Gallery, Newcastle upon Tyne, Uk, September 13-November 24, 1996.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 159-189) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Aesthetic movement (Art) -- Exhibitions.Art, English -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Grosvenor Gallery (London, England : 1877-1890) -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
The Grosvenor Gallery , 1996