Gilbey, Walter, Sir, 1831-1914, George Morland , 1907
George Morland : his life and works / by Sir Walter Gilbey and E.D. Cuming.
- London : Adam and Charles Black, 1907.
- Physical Description:
- xix, 289 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., ports. (some col.) ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 M83 G4 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- BEIN Baskin 295: Dust jacket. Bookplate of Leonard and Lisa Baskin. Advertising matter on  p. at end not noted in pagination.
Each plate accompanied by guard sheet with descriptive letterpress.
"Chronological catalogue of engravings, etchings, etc., after George Morland, showing the years of their publications, etc. (All were published in London)": p. 246-263.
"Engravings after paintings, or sketches, by George Morland, in the print room of the British museum, 1907": p. 264-284
"Works exhibited in the Royal academy": p. 285-287.
Advertising matter on half title verso.
Binding designed signed with unknown cipher.
- Subject Terms:
- Baskin, Leonard, 1922- -- Bookplate.Baskin, Lisa Unger -- Bookplate.Morland, George, 1763-1804.
- Pictorial cloth bindings (Binding) -- England -- 1907.