Three perspectives on photography : recent British photography :[catalogue of an exhibition held at the] Hayward Gallery, London, 1 June-8 July, 1979 / [written by Paul Hill, Angela Kelly and John Tagg].
- [London] : Arts Council of Great Britain, 1979.
- Physical Description:
- 94 p. : ill., facsims., ports. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryTR646 G72 L664 1979 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BEIN WIPA 1019: Paperbound. From the Peter E. Palmquist Women in Photography International Archive.
Includes photography of 7 women: Aileen Ferriday, Christine Hobbeheydar, Angela Kelly, Yve Lomax, Sarah McCarthy, Jo Spence, Valerie Wilmer.
- Subject Terms:
- Palmquist, Peter E. -- Ownership.Photography, Artistic -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Hill, Paul, 1941-, Three perspectives on photography , 1979