The World of Shakespeare, 1564-1616 , 1964
- The World of Shakespeare, 1564-1616 : an exhibition organized by the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts and the Detroit Institute of Arts to commemorate the fourth centenary of the birth of William Shakespeare.
- Richmond, Va. : The Museum ; 1964.
Detroit : The Institute, 1964.
- Physical Description:
- 71 p. : ill., ports. ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6765 W67 1964 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- Exhibitions.Art, Elizabethan -- Exhibitions.Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616.