Mural painting in Great Britain, 1919-1939 : an exhibition of photographs, illustrated catalogue / Collected and arranged at the Tate Gallery.
- [London : The Gallery, 1939]
- Physical Description:
- 20 p.,  p. of plates : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryND2728 T27 1939 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Articles & Chapters
- Catalog of an exhibition held May 25th-June 30th, 1939.
- Subject Terms:
- Mural painting and decoration -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Tate Gallery, Mural painting in Great Britain, 1919-1939 , 1939]