Goulden, R. J, Kent town guides, 1763-1900 , 1995
- Kent town guides, 1763-1900 : a bibliography of locally-published Kent town guides, together with accounts of the printing, publishing, and production of town guides in certain towns in Kent / R.J. Goulden.
- London : British Library, 1995.
- Physical Description:
- 134 p. : facsims. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 K3 G685 1995 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes index.
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Kent (England) -- Description and travel -- Bibliography.Kent (England) -- Guidebooks -- Bibliography.Kent (England) -- History -- 18th century -- Bibliography.Kent (England) -- History -- 19th century -- Bibliography.