Watermarks in paper in Holland, England, France, etc. in the XVII and XVIII centuries and their interconnection. By W. A. Churchill.
- Amsterdam, M. Hertzberger, 1935.
- Physical Description:
- 94 p. cdxxxii p. incl. front., illus. (part mounted) facsims. 30 1/2 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ237 .C48 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Some of the authorities consulted and sources of information": p. 93-94.
- Subject Terms:
- Papermaking -- History.Watermarks.
YCBA Collections Search
Churchill, W. A. (William Algernon), 1865-1947, Watermarks in paper in Holland, England, France, etc. in the XVII and XVIII centuries and their interconnection, 1935