IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
British Museum. Dept. of Prints and Drawings, Landmarks in print collecting , 1996
Landmarks in print collecting : connoisseurs and donors at the British Museum since 1753 / edited by Antony Griffiths.
- Additional Title(s):
Connoissuers and donors at the British Museum since 1753.
- London : British Museum Press ; 1996.
[New York, N.Y.] : Parnassus Foundation in association with the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, 1996.
- Physical Description:
- 304 p., 8 p. of plates : ill. (some col.), ports. ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNE55 G7 L634 1996 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Published to accompany an exhibition held at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, Mar. 31-June 16, 1996, the Huntington Art Collections, San Ma rino, Calif., July 12-Sept. 29, 1996, and elsewhere through April 6, 1997.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- British Museum. Dept. of Prints and Drawings -- Exhibitions.Prints -- Collectors and collecting -- England -- London -- Exhibitions.Prints -- Private collections -- England -- London -- Exhibitions.