British Museum. Dept. of Prints and Drawings, Landmarks in print collecting , 1996
- Landmarks in print collecting : connoisseurs and donors at the British Museum since 1753 / edited by Antony Griffiths.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Connoissuers and donors at the British Museum since 1753.
- London : British Museum Press ; 1996.
[New York, N.Y.] : Parnassus Foundation in association with the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, 1996.
- Physical Description:
- 304 p., 8 p. of plates : ill. (some col.), ports. ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNE55 G7 L634 1996 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Published to accompany an exhibition held at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, Mar. 31-June 16, 1996, the Huntington Art Collections, San Ma rino, Calif., July 12-Sept. 29, 1996, and elsewhere through April 6, 1997.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- British Museum. Dept. of Prints and Drawings -- Exhibitions.Prints -- Collectors and collecting -- England -- London -- Exhibitions.Prints -- Private collections -- England -- London -- Exhibitions.