Imagining Rome : British artists and Rome in the nineteenth century / edited by Michael Liversidge and Catharine Edwards.
- Additional Title(s):
British artists and Rome in the nineteenth century
- London : Merrell Holberton, 1996.
- Physical Description:
- 172 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryND467 I423 1996 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalogue published to accompany the exhibition held at the Bristol City Museum and Art Gallery, 3 May - 23 June 1996.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 171).
- Subject Terms:
- Painting, British -- Exhibitions.Painting, Modern -- 19th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Rome (Italy) -- In art -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Imagining Rome , 1996