Visit of George IV to Edinburgh 1822 , 1961
- Visit of George IV to Edinburgh 1822 : an exhibition of paintings, drawings, engravings by contemporary artists depicting the ceremonies and personalities involved : July 30 to September 17, 1961, The Scottish National Portrait Gallery, Edinburgh.
- Edinburgh : The Scottish National Portrait Gallery, 1961.
- Physical Description:
- 36 p. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Reference LibraryN8219 K5 V57 1961 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "The Arts Council Scottish Committee"
- Subject Terms:
- George IV, King of Great Britain, 1762-1830 -- Travel -- Scotland.Kings and rulers in art -- Exhibitions.