Watkin, David, 1941-2018, Sir John Soane , c1996
Sir John Soane : enlightenment, thought and the Royal Academy lectures / David Watkin.
- Cambridge ; Cambridge University Press in association with Sir John Soane's Museum and the Bank of London, c1996.
New York : Cambridge University Press in association with Sir John Soane's Museum and the Bank of London, c1996.
- Physical Description:
- xx, 763 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 So2 W27 1996 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Articles & Chapters
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -488 and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Architects -- England -- Biography.Neoclassicism (Architecture) -- England.Soane, John, 1753-1837.