George Chambers, 1803-1840 : his life and work : the sailor's eye and the artist's hand / Alan Russett ; with extracts from the 1841 biography by John Watkins.
- Additional Title(s):
Sailor's eye and the artist's hand
- Woodbridge [England] : Antique Collectors' Club, 1996.
- Physical Description:
- 216 p. : ill. (some col.) : 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 C3677 R87 1996 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 209-211) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists, English -- Biography.Chambers, George, 1803-1840.
YCBA Collections Search
Russett, Alan, George Chambers, 1803-1840 , 1996