IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Malton, James, d. 1803, Georgian Dublin , 1984
Georgian Dublin : twenty-five aquatint views in colour / James Malton ; with an introduction and descriptive notes by Maurice Craig.
- Mountrath, Portlaoise, Ireland : Dolmen Press, 1984.
- Physical Description:
- x,  p. : col. ill. ; 12 x 16 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 M2314 C73 1984 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "...reproduced in colour from the original aquatints etched for 'A picturesque and descriptive view of the city of Dublin,' issued in monochrome in 1799 and later issued in colour aquatint..."--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Georgian -- Ireland -- Dublin.Dublin (Ireland) in art.Malton, James, d. 1803.Neoclassicism (Art) -- Ireland -- Dublin.