James, Merlin, 1960-, David Jones, 1895-1974 , c1995
- David Jones, 1895-1974 : a map of the artist's mind / Merlin James ; with contributions by Arthur Giardelli, Nest Cleverdon and Kathleen Raine.
- London : Lund Humphries in association with National Museums & Galleries of Wales, c1995.
- Physical Description:
- 71 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 J68 J25 1995 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Published to accompany the exhibition A map of the artist's mind: David Jones 1895-1974 : a centenary exhibition, Glynn Vivian Art Gallery, Swansea, 30 September-12 November 1995, Hove Museum and Art Gallery, Hove, 19 November 1995-28 January 1996, National Museum & Gallery, Cardiff, 17 February-14 April 1996"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Jones, David, 1895-1974 -- Exhibitions.