David Jones, 1895-1974 : a map of the artist's mind / Merlin James ; with contributions by Arthur Giardelli, Nest Cleverdon and Kathleen Raine.
- London : Lund Humphries in association with National Museums & Galleries of Wales, c1995.
- Physical Description:
- 71 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 J68 J25 1995 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Published to accompany the exhibition A map of the artist's mind: David Jones 1895-1974 : a centenary exhibition, Glynn Vivian Art Gallery, Swansea, 30 September-12 November 1995, Hove Museum and Art Gallery, Hove, 19 November 1995-28 January 1996, National Museum & Gallery, Cardiff, 17 February-14 April 1996"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Jones, David, 1895-1974 -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
James, Merlin, 1960-, David Jones, 1895-1974 , c1995