IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
America's eye , c1996
America's eye : Irish paintings from the collection of Brian P. Burns / edited by Adele M. Dalsimer and Vera Kreilkamp.
- Chestnut Hill, Mass. : Boston College Museum of Art, c1996.
- Physical Description:
- 144 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryND485 A44 1996 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- BEIN Stack Ref ND485 A44X 1996 (LC): Paperbound. Accompanied by: Prospectus for this exhibit at the Yale Center for British Art from 25 Sep 1997-4 Jan 1998.
Catalog issued for an exhibition with the same title at the Boston College Museum of Art, Jan. 26-May 19, 1996, and the Hugh Lane Municipal Gallery of Modern Art, Dublin, June 19-Aug. 25, 1996.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Burns, Brian P. -- Art collections.Painting, Irish -- Exhibitions.Painting, Modern -- 19th century -- Ireland -- Exhibitions.Painting, Modern -- 20th century -- Ireland -- Exhibitions.