"Squanderous and lavish profusion" , c1995
- "Squanderous and lavish profusion" : George IV, his image and patronage of the arts / edited by Dana Arnold.
- Alternate Title(s):
- George IV, his image and patronage of the arts
- London : The Georgian Group, c1995.
- Physical Description:
- 56 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryN5247 G47 S78 1995 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 56)
"The chapters in this book are based on a series of lectures organized by the National Portrait Gallery and The Georgian Group delivered November-December 1995"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- George IV, King of Great Britain, 1762-1830 -- Art patronage.Kings and rulers in art.