Queen's album of Great Yarmouth.
- London : Rock & Co., [ca. 1872].
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (12 views) : chiefly ill. ; 7 cm. x 109 cm., folded to 7 cm. x 11 cm., in wrappers 8 cm. x 12 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.G82 Q84 1872Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Consists of 12 glazed connecting sections of engraved views of Great Yarmouth from photographs dated variously from 7 Aug. 1863 - 20 Jan. 1872.
BAC: In original wrappers, as issued.
BAC: Bound in gold- and blind- stamped purple publisher's cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Yarmouth (England) -- Description and travel.Great Yarmouth (England) -- Pictorial works.Panoramas -- Specimens.Rock & Co. -- Publisher.
- Photolithographs -- [ca. 1872].
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.