Illustrated military hand-book : giving a familiar description of a fortress, the method of besieging it, and an explanation of all military terms.
- London : H.G. Collins, 1855.
- Physical Description:
- 25,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsU41 O43 1855Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: Bound in original illustrated orange boards, as issued. Publisher's advertisement on p.  of cover.
Printed by Petter and Co., New Street, Doctors' Commons, London.
Plate no. 9 bound in as frontispiece.
BAC: Publisher's advertisements:  p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Collins, H.G. Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1855.Great Britain -- History, Military -- 19th century.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1855.Military art and science -- Dictionaries.Military art and science -- Great Britain.Petter and Co. -- Printer.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.