A nook of bon sense / [empiled and codited by Mikel Horl].
- London : Little Big Books, c1990.
- Physical Description:
- ,  p. : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4 H77 N77 1990Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Bonsensical writings and drawings by Mikel Horl and a gaggle of artists, authors, illustrators and ventriloquists"--Second Little big Books catalogue.
"Two booklets sit, side by side, within a black pebble embossed cover, and can be read with dexterity, in a variety of sequences"--Facing the page.
Facing the page : British artists' books, p. 46
Second Little big Books catalogue, p. 10
BAC: British Art Center copy no.  of a first edition of 300 copies.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.English wit and humor.Little Big Books -- Publisher.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.