Caveperson / by Mikel Horl.
- [London] : M. Horl, c1988
- Physical Description:
-  p. : chiefly ill. ; 10 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4 H77 C38 1988Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title.
Facing the page : British artists books , p. 46.
Second Little big Books catalogue, p. 12
Peckham Perversity Press is a subversive imprint of Little big Books.
"The legend of the Caveperson was told to Mikel Horl by a spider in a remote Scottish cave. The contents show that basic human instincts, especially those of the male gender, have changed very little since the Stone Age"--Second Little big Books catalogue.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.English wit and humor.Horl, Mikel. -- Publisher.Peckham Perversity Press -- Publisher.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.