Goose around London / by Mikel Horl.
- London : M. Horl, c1985.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : chiefly ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.H77 G77 1985Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Discreetly taken photographs by Richard Wise show the goose (Mikel Horl) exploring Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar Square and Buckingham Palace--Second Little big Books catalogue.
Second Little big Books catalogue, p. 
Facing the page : British artists books, p. 46
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.English wit and humor.Horl, Mikel -- Publisher.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.