IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Cheese, Chloë, The Eagle , 1994
The Eagle / images Chloe Cheese ; food writing David Eyre ; texts by Michael Belben & Emma Hill.
- London : The Eagle, P.H. and The Dinosaur Press, 1994.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4 C44 E2 1994Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Edition limited to 100 copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. , signed by Cheese.
"Six colour lithographs and a generous series of black and white images jostle with handwritten commentary, creating an affectionate informality in telling the story of the birth of the gallery and day-to day life of the whole building ..."--Art Monthly 1994.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.C hron. 1994.Dinosaur Press -- Publisher.Eagle Gallery (London, England) -- History.Eagle Gallery -- Publisher.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1994.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.