Songlines and dreamings : contemporary Australian Aboriginal painting : the first quarter-century of Papunya Tula / Patrick Corbally Stourton ; edited by Nigel Corbally Stourton.
- Additional Title(s):
Contemporary Australian aboriginal painting.
- London : Lund Humphries, 1996.
- Physical Description:
- 192 p.: ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1101 C67 1996 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (190-91) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Painting, Aboriginal Australian.Painting, Modern -- 20th century -- Australia.
YCBA Collections Search
Corbally Stourton, Patrick, Songlines and dreamings , 1996