Simply stunning , 1996
Simply stunning : the Pre-Raphalite art of dressing.
- [Cheltenham] : Cheltenham Art Gallery & Museums, 1996.
- Physical Description:
- 64 p. : ill. (some col.), ports. ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryGT737 S55 1996 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Articles & Chapters
- Catalogue to accompany a touring exhibition: Cheltenham Art Gallery & Museum and Pittville Pump Room Museum, 15th June-28 August 1996; BurtonArt Gallery and Museum, Bideford, 7th September-18th October 1996; Cartwright Hall, Bradford, 2nd Novovember 1996-19th January 1997.
- Subject Terms:
- Aesthetics.Art, English -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Art, English -- Exhibitions.Clothing and dress in art -- Exhibitions.Costume -- England -- History -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Pre-Raphaelitism -- Exhibitions.