IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Brighton revealed through artists' eyes c. 1760-c. 1960 , 1995
Brighton revealed through artists' eyes c. 1760-c. 1960 / edited by David Beevers.
- Brighton : Royal Pavilion, Art Gallery and Museums, 1995.
- Physical Description:
- 176 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA685 B74 B754 1995 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Catalog of an exhibition held Nov. 10, 1995-Jan. 28, 1996, Brighton Museum and Art Gallery.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 173-174) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, English -- Exhibitions.Brighton (England) in art -- Exhibitions.