Brighton revealed through artists' eyes c. 1760-c. 1960 , 1995
- Brighton revealed through artists' eyes c. 1760-c. 1960 / edited by David Beevers.
- Brighton : Royal Pavilion, Art Gallery and Museums, 1995.
- Physical Description:
- 176 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA685 B74 B754 1995 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalog of an exhibition held Nov. 10, 1995-Jan. 28, 1996, Brighton Museum and Art Gallery.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 173-174) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, English -- Exhibitions.Brighton (England) in art -- Exhibitions.