Brighton revealed through artists' eyes c. 1760-c. 1960 , 1995
Brighton revealed through artists' eyes c. 1760-c. 1960 / edited by David Beevers.
- Brighton : Royal Pavilion, Art Gallery and Museums, 1995.
- Physical Description:
- 176 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA685 B74 B754 1995 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalog of an exhibition held Nov. 10, 1995-Jan. 28, 1996, Brighton Museum and Art Gallery.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 173-174) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, English -- Exhibitions.Brighton (England) in art -- Exhibitions.