Paul Nash, 1889-1946 : paintings, watercolours and drawings : Memorial exhibition at the Tate Gallery March 17th-May 2nd 1948.
- London : Lund Humphries, 1948.
- Physical Description:
- 16, 16 p. of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 N17 A12 1948 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Arranged by the Tate Gallery and the Arts Council of Great Britain"
- Subject Terms:
- Nash, Paul, 1889-1946 -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Nash, Paul, 1889-1946, Paul Nash, 1889-1946 , 1948