Nash, Paul, 1889-1946, Paul Nash, 1889-1946 , 1948
Paul Nash, 1889-1946 : paintings, watercolours and drawings : Memorial exhibition at the Tate Gallery March 17th-May 2nd 1948.
- London : Lund Humphries, 1948.
- Physical Description:
- 16, 16 p. of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 N17 A12 1948 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Arranged by the Tate Gallery and the Arts Council of Great Britain"
- Subject Terms:
- Nash, Paul, 1889-1946 -- Exhibitions.