Turner in the North : a tour through Derbyshire, Yorkshire, Durham, Northumberland, the Scottish Borders, the Lake District, Lancashire, and Lincolnshire in the year 1797 / David Hill.
- New Haven : Yale University Press, c1996.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 213 p. : ill. (some col.), ports. ; 25 x 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 T85 T842 1996 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "First published on the occasion of the exhibition Turner in the North of England 1797, Tate Gallery, London, 22 October 1996- 16 February 1997, and Harwood House,Yorkshire, 15 March - 8 June 1997"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 207-209) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- England, Northern, in art.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851 -- Notebooks, sketchbooks, etc.
YCBA Collections Search
Hill, David, 1953-, Turner in the North , c1996