White, John, active 1585-1593, The watercolor drawings of John White from the British Museum .., 1965]
- The watercolor drawings of John White from the British Museum ...
- [Washington, D.C. : National Gallery of Art, 1965]
- Physical Description:
- 53 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 W578 H845 1965 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalogue introduction by Paul Hulton.
"Exhibition dates: National Gallery of Art, January 30-February 22, 1965, The North Carolina Museum of Art, February 26-March 14, 1965, [and] The Pierpont Morgan Library, March 17-April 5, 1965"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- White, John, active 1585-1593 -- Exhibitions.