Picturing blackness in British art, 1700s-1990s , c1995
- Picturing blackness in British art, 1700s-1990s : 28 November 1995-10 March, 1996, Tate Gallery.
- London : Tate Publishing, c1995.
- Physical Description:
-  p. (fold.) : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryN8232 P52 1995 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalogue essay written by Paul Gilroy.
- Subject Terms:
- African Americans in art -- Exhibitions.Art, British -- Exhibitions.Blacks in art -- Exhibitions.