Picturing blackness in British art, 1700s-1990s , ©1995
Picturing blackness in British art, 1700s-1990s : 28 November 1995-10 March, 1996, Tate Gallery.
- London : Tate Pub., ©1995.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet (4 pages) : illustrations ; 30 cm
- Reference LibraryN8217.B535 P52 1995 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalogue essay written by Paul Gilroy.
- Subject Terms:
- African Americans in art -- Exhibitions.African Americans in art.Art, British -- Exhibitions.Art, British.Black people in art -- Exhibitions.Black people in art.
- Exhibition catalogs.