Victorian illustration : the pre-Raphaelites, the Idyllic School, and the high Victorians / Paul Goldman.
- Brookfield, VT : Scolar Press, 1996.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 391 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNC978 G652 1996 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC978 .G65 1996Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David and Judith RossAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Articles & Chapters
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 366-368) and index.
BAC: British Art Center copy (Rare Books and Manuscripts) is a presentation copy, inscribed to David Ross. No. 34 of a limited edition of 100 copies. In publisher's original blue cloth, with slip case.
- Subject Terms:
- Goldman Paul -- Pres. insc. to David N. Ross, April 4, 1999.Illustration of books -- 19th century -- Great Britain.Illustration of books, Victorian -- Great Britain.Illustrators -- Great Britain -- Biography.Ross, David N. -- Pres. insc. from Paul Goldman, April 4, 1999.Ross, David N. -- Provenance.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.