Arden-Close, Charles Frederick, Sir, 1865-1952, The early years of the Ordnance Survey, 1969
The early years of the Ordnance Survey by Sir Charles Close.
- [1st ed.] A reprint with a new introduction by J. B. Harley and with an index added.
- Newton Abbot, David & Charles, 1969.
- Physical Description:
- xxxv, 164 p., 16 plates. illus., maps (1 col.), ports. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryGA66 G7 A74 1969 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Articles & Chapters
- "Reprinted from the Royal Engineers journal."
Reprint of the 1926 ed.
Bibliography: p. xxxii-xxxv.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain. Ordnance Survey.